Learn all about heat pumps
NOT ALL PUMPS ARE PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN ROMANIA!!!
Which are the most efficient heat pumps?
- Water to water heat pumps are the most efficient because the water in the ground has a constant temperature and therefore the performance of the heat pumps will be maximum all year round regardless of the outside temperature.
- Ground-to-water heat pumps are the middle variant, ie they can have performances close to water-to-water heat pumps if the wells or coils in the ground are correctly dimensioned and made.
- Air-Water heat pumps are the third option and are used when the first two options cannot be installed due to difficult access to the water table, small land sizes, rocky soil, etc.
What is the difference between a CLASSIC or COMFORT model heat pump?
TO WATER-TO-WATER OR GROUND-TO-WATER HEAT PUMPS
- Model pumps Termocasa CONFORT are equipped with a Copeland compressor and have a warranty of up to 20 years, as well as a performance 10-15% higher than the model Termocasa CLASSICAL.
- Model pumps Termocasa CLASIC are equipped with DAIKIN, PANASONIC, MITSUBISHI, etc. scroll compressors and have a warranty of up to 10 years as well as a 10-15% lower perforation than the model Termocasa COMFORT.
AT AIR-WATER HEAT PUMPS
CLASSIC model: 2 years full warranty
COMFORT model: 5 years full warranty and preparation for capacity expansion + 1 module
The Heat Pump can be controlled Termocasa over the internet?
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA they can be equipped with state-of-the-art technologies for monitoring or communication via the Internet and are also compatible with all existing Smart Home equipment on the market, thus optimizing electricity consumption according to your schedule.
- Through efficiency and reliability, heat pumps Termocasa they are far ahead of the competition, thus being able to ensure your comfort and indulgence regardless of the weather outside.
What are the warranty terms?
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA CLASIC model benefits from a 10-year warranty period for the compressor and 2 years for the rest of the components
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA CONFORT model benefits from a 20-year warranty period for the compressor and 2 years for the rest of the components.
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA water-water model CONFORT benefits for a fee (10% of the full price of the heat pump) from a Premium package with a full 20-year guarantee.
At intervals of up to 3 years, for heat pumps Termocasa an overhaul is mandatory, during which the consumables or other components that show wear or do not work within the parameters are replaced. For this revision, the work is performed free of charge (for the Premium warranty) or against cost (for the Standard warranty) depending on the type of warranty, and the customer will only bear the cost of the consumables. These revisions are required and performed by the company Termocasa or its representatives at the customer's residence or headquarters and at the customer's written request, to ensure that you benefit from all the comfort and safety during the up to 20 years of warranty.
- At heat pumps Termocasa CLASSIC model, the customer can opt for a full warranty of only 3 years without the obligation to maintain or change heat pump consumables Termocasa.
- At heat pumps Termocasa CONFORT model, the customer can opt for a full warranty of only 5 years without the obligation to maintain or replace heat pump consumables Termocasa.
These warranty terms have been established based on the company's over 10 years of experience TERMOCASA he also acquired it from the performance of the equipment and components used.
Why offer Termocasa such long warranty periods?
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA are equipped with particularly reliable components, which have been subjected to endurance and stress tests for the last 10 years, and the test results have proven the reliability of the materials and techniques used in the production process.
Brazing (welding) with Silver in a Hydrogen field
As is known, all heat pump manufacturers develop technologies capable of ensuring resistance over time of brazing (welds), so the experts in chemistry and material technology within the company Termocasa have done several tests and developed protocols for performing brazing (welds) involving the use of precious metals such as Silver in alloys, and the brazing (welding) technique is complemented by a controlled atmosphere using hydrogen in combination with other chemical compounds that they can ensure the sealing of all brazing pores (welding) so that they do not allow the formation of copper oxides inside the refrigeration circuits and there are no leaks. The brazing (welding) process of the components is carried out by depleting the oxygen atmosphere, especially inside the pipes, adding nitrogen (nitrogen) to avoid the appearance of oxides and we also use nitrogen (nitrogen) when testing under pressure of over 30 bars of each brazed component ( welded) to ensure proper operation during the 20-year period of the product warranty Termocasa.
These techniques are clearly superior compared to the techniques used by our competitors, which is why we can provide a guarantee period of up to 20 years.
How difficult are heat pumps to install? Termocasa?
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA were made by Romanian engineers with extensive experience in the field of heat pumps, and their priority was to minimize all installation requirements.
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA they can be installed without any problem by any authorized installer, without being specialized in the field of heat pumps.
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA does not require programming or parameter setting because their operating algorithm is intuitive and equipped with self-protection in case of any deficiencies during installation or exploitation.
- The number of hydraulic or electrical connections has been reduced to a minimum to avoid problems during installation.
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA they retain their warranty conditions if they were installed by any authorized installer.
- The only requirements are compliance with the electrical voltage (230V or 380V) as well as the flow rates in the hydraulic circuits.
Why choose the heat pumps produced by the company TERMOCASA?
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA water-water or soil-water can be installed by any authorized installer without specialization in the field of heat pumps and they keep their full warranty!!!
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA incorporates technologies invented in Romania by Romanian engineers.
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA water-water are the only ones on the market that do not require an intermediate exchanger (according to our research).
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA benefits from very long warranty periods and ultra-fast service due to increased reliability and attention to the customer.
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA benefits from the most efficient ULTRAFLEX flexible heat exchangers on the market.
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA have performances that are difficult to match even with the most established foreign brands of heat pumps (an annoying fact for their representatives, who try to discredit the products TERMOCASA manufactured in Romania).
What is the depth at which boreholes must be made for ground water?
Experts from the company Termocasa recommends drilling to obtain water up to the first water table that can ensure the flow of water required for the heat pump, water table that can be 2, 4, 6 or 8 meters deep in most cases.
What is the recommended temperature of the heating medium in the heating system?
- Heat exchangers TERMOCASA – ULTRAFLEX are the only heat exchangers known to date whose shape changes according to the operating conditions of the heat pump and thus avoids their destruction when overloads occur (frost, pressure, etc.).
- Heat exchangers TERMOCASA – ULTRAFLEX are the only heat exchangers known to date that have protection against lime deposits or other chemical elements and thus prevent clogging of the heat exchanger for a period of over 20 years.
- Heat exchangers TERMOCASA – ULTRAFLEX are the only heat exchangers known to date that have a warranty period of up to 20 years.
What are the cases where we need Puffer?
- The buffer is an accumulation pool of the thermal agent located between the heat pump and the building's heating system. It has the role of preventing frequent starts and stops of the heat pump, which can lead to the destruction of the compressor. Therefore, the puffer must be installed in the case of heating systems where there is automation for each room separately or if the radiant surfaces in the building are undersized, and in all other cases the use of the puffer is not recommended because it can reduce the performance and life of the heat pump heat and implicitly the increase in current consumption.
What must be taken into account for the proper functioning of heat pumps?
– The supply voltage must be (+/-2% tolerance) 230v or 380v (230v per phase) both when the heat pump is started and during operation.
– The temperature difference between flow (hot outlet) and return (hot inlet) must be approximately 5°C.
– The temperature difference between flow (cold outlet) and return (cold inlet) must be approximately 5°C.
– Circulation pumps must be a minimum of 32-8, NOT electronic and set to full RPM. If the 32-8 recirculation pump does not cope hydraulically, we recommend installing a more powerful pump on the return, such as the Pedrollo JSWm 1C or other models with similar characteristics.
– In the case of distributors, we do NOT recommend the use of mixing valves or hydraulic equalization because they reduce the flow of the heating agent.
– TMC 3-way valve can be installed both on flow and return as we have temperatures below 60°C.
– The tours or returns from the heat pumps are NOT connected in the same outlet to the puffer, for heating the tour is connected to the highest connection, and the return is connected to the lowest connection of the puffer.
- For accurate temperature measurement, a non-contact thermometer will be used, and the reading will be performed on metal surfaces previously covered with electrical insulating tape or paint so that they do not reflect.
– Before the water from the borehole enters the heat pump, it is necessary to install 2 direction valves or gravity valves and an impurity filter with a washable cartridge (according to the sketches).
– The coil surface in the boiler must be:
- 3 square meters for a 22kw pump,
- 2,5 square meters for a 18kw pump,
- 2 square meters for a 12kw pump.
– Before starting the heat pump, the circuits must be checked so that there are no closed taps or the 3-way valve is not blocked in a position that obstructs the passage of the heat agent.
– When starting the heat pump for the first time, it is recommended to use another outlet in the building to power the recirculation pump and the ground water pump, and after setting the thermostats (boiler, puffer, etc.), the pumps should be powered from the outlet mounted on the heat pump housing.
Who is TERMOCASA?
Termocasa is not just a commercial company, it is a Group of Romanian companies that collaborate on the development and production of equipment and technologies contributing significantly to the protection of the environment. The design and production of Heat Pumps and Direct Absorption Solar Panels as simple and efficient as possible has become the main objective.
Our philosophy is the development of Romania, which is why we try to outsource most of the production of Heat Pumps and Solar Panels, thus involving as many Romanians as possible in the production, sale and distribution activity.
Each product marketed by TERMOCASA includes the work and effort of more than 10 commercial companies, II or PFA, and more than 50 Romanians who give their all to make better and more competitive products than the competition.
Given that we have more than 10 years experience, all products Termocasa benefits from exceptional customer support and unparalleled performance, and we believe that we have done, are doing and will do everything in our power to ensure that no customer remains unsatisfied, because the best advertisement is satisfied customers.