What are the Warranty terms for water-to-water or ground-to-water heat pumps?
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA Classic model benefits from a warranty period of 10 years for the compressor and 2 years for the rest of the components
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA Comfort model benefits from a warranty period of 20 years for the compressor and 2 years for the rest of the components.
- Heat pumps TERMOCASA Comfort models benefit surcharge of a 20-year full-warranty Premium package as follows:
200euro - TMC 22 hyper-jet heat pump - 8kw (paid only once when purchasing the heat pump)
250euro - TMC 28 hyper-jet heat pump - 12kw (paid only once when purchasing the heat pump)
300euro - TMC 48 hyper-jet heat pump - 18kw (paid only once when purchasing the heat pump)
400euro - TMC 61 hyper-jet heat pump - 22kw (paid only once when purchasing the heat pump)
At intervals of up to 3 years, at heat pumps Termocasa an overhaul is required in which the consumables or other components that are worn or do not work within the parameters are replaced. This overhaul is performed free of charge (under the Premium warranty) or for a fee (under the Standard warranty) depending on the type of warranty, and the customer will only bear the cost of the supplies. These revisions are necessary and are performed by the company Termocasa or its representatives at the customer's domicile or headquarters (condition valid only for customers in Romania, at heat pumps sold for export these terms will be negotiated with the customer) and only at the customer's written request, to ensure that you benefit from all comfort and safety in up to 20 years warranty.
- At the heat pumps Termocasa Classic model, the customer can opt for a full warranty of only 3 years without the obligation to maintain or change the heat pump consumables Termocasa.
- At the heat pumps Termocasa Comfort model, the customer can opt for a full warranty of only 5 years without the obligation to maintain or change heat pump consumables Termocasa.
These warranty terms have been set based on the company's over 10 years of experience TERMOCASA it also acquired it from the performance of the equipment and components used.
Why offer Termocasa such long warranty periods?
- Heat pumps Termocasa they are equipped with particularly reliable components, which have been subjected to endurance and stress tests in the last 10 years and the test results have proven the reliability of the materials and techniques used in the production process.
Silver Field Welding:
- As it is known, all heat pump manufacturers develop technologies capable of ensuring welding resistance over time, thus the experts in chemistry and materials technology within the company Termocasa have performed several tests and developed welding protocols involving the use of precious metals such as silver in alloys and welding technique is complemented by a controlled welding atmosphere by using hydrogen in combination with other chemical compounds that can seal all pores welding so that there are no leaks during the 20-year warranty period of the products Termocasa.
- These techniques are clearly superior to the techniques used by our competitors, which is why we can provide a warranty period of up to 20 years.