NOT ALL SOLAR PANELS ARE PROUDLY MANUFACTURED IN ROMANIA !!!
What are the best performing solar panels?
1) Solar panels with Direct absorption are the best performance due to the fact that they do not have intermediate elements between the thermal energy captured from solar radiation and glycol, so their warranty is usually 25 years. Generally in the boiler the solar panels produce hot water at 65-70 degrees and those with Direct Absorption have the disadvantage that they cannot exceed 60-65 degrees being thermally protected. Pressurized solar panels with Direct Absorption and insulated applied mirror can operate at unmatched performance even in spring or autumn.
2) Solar panels with U-tubes follows those with direct absorption, due to the fact that their yield is slightly lower due to the existence of two heat exchangers (between the glass and the aluminum fin and between the collector and the aluminum fin). The big disadvantage of U-Pipe panels is the very high price as well as their construction with only 10 to 12 tubes, being some panels that can not be assembled or disassembled, this makes assembly and transport very difficult.
3) Solar panels with Heat Pipe follows those with U-Pipe, due to the fact that their yield is slightly lower due to the existence of three heat exchangers (between glass and aluminum fin, between heat pipe and aluminum fin and between heat pipe and collector). The big disadvantage of Heat Pipe panels is that the Pipe inside the glass tube perforates relatively quickly (between 1 and 5 years) depending on the customer's mode of operation, and these Pipes do not fit from a panel to another and thus the whole panel is replaced.
4) Solar panels Plane Vacumate and isolated follows those with Heat Pipe, due to the slightly lower efficiency due to the fact that solar radiation is not collected depending on the incidence of sunlight but only at noon when the radiation is perpendicular and the rest of the day the capture is much less compared to solar panels with tubes where the cylindrical shape of the tube allows the capture of solar radiation throughout the day evenly. The main disadvantages are the acquisition cost, which can be almost double that of the rest of the solar panels compared to the same performance, as well as the fact that if the outer glass cracks, it cannot be replaced in 90% of cases.
5) Solar panels Vacuum-free and uninsulated planes they are followed by the Vacuumed and insulated Plane panels, due to the slightly lower efficiency due to the fact that they lose a lot of energy being uninsulated and having an unvaccinated interior, thus moisture penetrates inside and this facilitates heat loss to the outside. The main disadvantage is the lowest yield and the fact that spring and autumn become virtually useless.
Why choose solar panels with Direct Absorption brand Termocasa ?
Direct absorption pressurized solar panels brand Termocasa are awarded multiple times in both Româas well as internationally due to the multiple innovations present in the componentțtheir's .
Direct absorption pressurized solar panels brand Termocasa are the only panels that benefit from 25 YEAR WARRANTY .
Direct Absorption Solar Panels brand Termocasa are the only pressurized collector solar panels that capture solar radiation directly without the need to install heat exchangers as in other models of solar panels on the market and are pressurized at low pressure to stop the evaporation of glycol during operation.
Direct absorption pressurized solar panels brand Termocasa they are very easy to install and are protected from overheating by an innovative electronic and electromechanical safety system.
Why offer Termocasa 25 YEAR WARRANTY for Direct Absorption Solar Panels?
Group of companies Termocasa together with specialist engineers, he started assembling and testing Direct Absorption solar panels more than 10 years ago. Thus we were able to evaluate through measurements and endurance tests, the properties of the materials from which the solar panel with Direct Absorption is made and we concluded that we can ensure this 25-year warranty period as well as a virtually unlimited period of operation due to lack of deteriorating elements. in time .
SOLAR PANELS TERMOCASA - PRESSURIZED DIRECT ABSORPTION WITH CPC INSULATED MIRROR (ABSOLUTE NEW ON THE ROMANIAN MARKET)
Solar panels Termocasa equipped with new pressurized direct absorption technology, they produce the thermal energy necessary for the production of domestic hot water and the preparation of the thermal agent used to heat homes, public institutions, companies and to heat swimming pools.
The main advantage of the new solar panels Termocasa with direct absorption is represented by the fact that the hot glycol comes into direct contact with the glass tubes and the heat transfer is maximum, compared to the heat pipe panels where the heat transfer is done through several heat exchangers (the glass tube gives heat to the fins). aluminum which in turn transfers heat to the heat pipe and then the heat is transferred to the collector containing the glycol).
Due to the lack of elements that can be damaged, the solar panels Termocasa with direct absorption benefits from a 25-year warranty that can be extended depending on the policy of each distributor.
The efficiency of solar panels Termocasa with direct absorption is up to 30% higher than for heat pipe panels and up to 50% higher than for flat panels.
Solar panels Termocasa equipped with new pressurized direct absorption technology and insulated CPC mirror are the cutting edge technology and the latest inventions and innovations in the field of solar panels. The CPC insulated mirror layer is applied directly to the back of the outer glass tube and helps to recover solar radiation from the sides of the inner tube that is normally lost and to stop heat loss through the shaded surface of the glass tube (back of the tube). During the summer, a simple twisting of the tubes can reduce or stop the operation of the solar panel by shading by the CPC insulated mirror, which is oriented towards the sun.
The advantages over the rest of the solutions on the market are:
- By attaching the CPC insulating mirror directly to the glass tube, it no longer allows the deposition of dust and impurities on the surface of the mirror, dust and impurities that block the solar radiation.
- By attaching the CPC insulating mirror directly to the outer glass tube and not to the inner one, it allows the heat loss to be blocked through the shaded surface of the glass tube (back of the tube).
- Extremely simple installation allows the installation of solar panels Termocasa with direct absorption by any installer.
- The expansion vessel ensures the condensation of superheated glycol and its reintroduction into the circuit eliminating the risk of evaporation.
These types of solar panels together with a solar boiler and an automation station, create a complex solar system that works all year round (regardless of the temperature of the external environment). Solar system Termocasa , can be connected to any type of heating system that exists in the building.
The constructive variants are:
· 18 tubes, product code TMC18 1.55mX1.85m
· 25 tubes, product code TMC25 2.15mX1.85m
· 30 tubes, product code TMC30 2.55mX1.85m
Solar panel Termocasa is composed of:
· Vacuum glass tubes;
· Horizontal heat collector;
· Dural aluminum / stainless steel mounting bracket;
· Expansion tank ;
· Fasteners, accessories, screws, nuts, silicone gasket and rubber, sa
· The glass tubes have a construction with double walls, of thermos type, having the vacuum level between the glass walls of 5 × 10-3 bar.
The outer tube has a diameter of 47/58 mm and a length of 1500/1800 mm.
The glass tube inside is covered with two selective layers, one layer is of the Al-N-Al type which has the role of increasing the level of absorption of infrared radiation from the visible range of solar radiation up to 95%. The second layer has the role of refracting the thermal radiation inside the tube to be taken over by the thermal agent and thus produce up to 810kw / h / sqm / year.
Glass used for the manufacture of tubes is borisilicate type 3.3 being a hail resistance of up to 5cm.
Glass tubes play a very important role in the operation of the solar panel Termocasa , they perform the following functions:
· they absorb infrared radiation from the visible range of sunlight
· refract the thermal radiation inside the glass tube until it is taken up by the thermal agent
· insulates very well the thermal system of absorption of infrared radiation from the external environment
Inside the glass tubes, the thermal agent that takes the solar thermal radiation and transforms it into thermal energy even if the sky is covered by clouds.
The position of the vacuum glass tubes on the solar panel support Termocasa it is always inclined vertically, which gives it a high resistance to impact with hail and on the other hand the thermal agent with the highest temperature is directed continuously at the top due to the radiator phenomenon heating the thermal agent in the heat collector.
Heat collector Termocasa it is made of stainless steel and has the role of taking over the thermal energy made by the tubes of the solar panel. The collector housing is 2 mm thick and is made of stainless steel resistant to harsh conditions imposed by the external environment. Thermal insulation of the heat collector Termocasa it is made of high density polyurethane with a thickness of 50 - 60 mm, insulation which, in addition to having the lowest heat transfer coefficient with the outside, also has the role of increasing the mechanical strength of the equipment.
Due to the large capacity of the heat collector, direct absorption panel systems have very small hydraulic losses so they can be dimensioned in groups of up to 200 pipes / installation and are not limited to 120 pipes / installation as in the case of heat pipe panels.
The inlet and outlet of the heat exchanger is made of pipe with a diameter of 22/28 mm. The connection with the external equipment is made by means of a removable elastic connector, it takes over the expansion and displacement due to the expansion.
The support of the solar panel is made of duralumin / stainless steel U-type profiles that give it mechanical strength and corrosion resistance. The thickness of the profile, the shape, the structure and the way of fixing give the solar panel Termocasa stability in difficult weather conditions (strong wind, deposition of a thick layer of snow, etc.)
The angle of inclination of the support can be 20 ° - 90 °.
Solar panel Termocasa it works all year round, regardless of the temperature of the outside environment. There is no danger of freezing during operation because glycol is used in the circuit of the solar system, which withstands even extremely low temperatures. To reduce heat loss on the connecting pipes, it is insulated with high temperature resistant materials.
Solar panels Termocasa complies with all requirements of national and international law and the conditions imposed by environmental standards. Using solar panels Termocasa on each building, fuel consumption is reduced and significant amounts of emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere, in particular CO², are not eliminated.